wow, I thought I was the only person who thought like this…
wow, I thought I was the only person who thought like this…
Can’t wait to watch To The Beautiful You. It’s cast is made up of mostly SM members plus it’s a remake of one of my favourite J-Dramas :3
I have folders dedicated for the Sapphire Blue Ocean. Whenever days get tough, I open them and see the beauty of my fandom. My family.
It hurts so much to know my bias gets so much hate. It physically hurts.
I would love to get to know my followers but then nobody answers back lmao
It’s funny how everyone wants to be skinny and all when I’m a skinny-ass girl begging to gain weight. It’s not about being skinny, it’s about being healthy.
Tagged By LovelyHae13
RULE 1 – POST THE RULES
RULE 2 – ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THE TAGGER SET FOR YOU IN THEIR POST AND THEN MAKE 11 NEW ONES
RULE 3 – TAG 11 PEOPLE AND LINK THEM TO YOUR POST
RULE 4 – LET THEM KNOW YOU’VE TAGGED THEM!
1. Has Kpop changed your life? If yes, how and how much?
Kpop has taught me perseverance. After seeing all my idols working hard, I’ve definitely learnt to be more persevering in everything I’ve wanted to do. I’ve also been more interested in new languages and I’ve gained friends all over the world thanks to Kpop. Plus, Kpop’s never failed to cheer me up whenever I’m down. Yep.
2. Is english your first Language?
Yes it is though I’m Malay ^~^ OTL my Malay sucks haha.
3. Are you learning Korean or so?
I don’t take classes but yeah I’ve been learning Korean and Japanese whenever I can. I already know how to read and write Korean now I’m just getting the grammar right and memorizing words.
4. How much of your tumblr life and personality/identity do your friends know?
Not much honestly. I’ve got a few acquaintances so people don’t really know much about me (besides my school mates that follow me haha) but school really gets me busy and I can’t make a lot of friends. And because I often forget names oh no ;A;
5. What do you really enjoy doing? [except tumblr’n :)]
I enjoy editing photos, listening to music, playing sports, dressing up, watching anime and all the likes. I try to do whatever I can when I have the time because school just makes life so boring.
6. Who are the most beautiful people in this world? If you’d wish to you can add reason. [List can be as long as you want :)]
I’d say everyone is beautiful in their own way but there are those who I really admire.
She’s such a hard worker and that smile she puts up to cover everything she’s been through- maybe it’s the fact that I can relate to her when putting up smiles or whatever- never fails to make me so proud of her. She’s so humble and down to earth. And she’s not a diva despite being rich and all, she donates all the time and she’s done lots of charity work. Many don’t even know that she was raised without a mother. Yoona is amazing.
Then again, all of the people in SM Family are. They have my respect because it’s hard being in SM. To drop out of school without even knowing whether you’d be debuting or not, to travel so many hours a day at such a young age, to get so much hate even after debuting, SM Family is beautiful in the way they persevere and have so much fighting spirit.
7. What are your favourite Fanfictions forever if you read any?
Oh I’ve got so many! But I’ve personally liked Janie’s work (author of Kyuhyun, it’s been hard on you) and pinboo unnie’s are some of my favourite!
8. Do you keep a Diary? If yes does it help you?
I used to keep a diary, it helped me a lot because I’m kind of a forgetful person because I think of many many things. Sometimes it kind of overflows so I have to write down whatever emotion I feel, any thoughts I have because it helps me remember things. And I can always evaluate how I was like years after that, see how much I’ve grown and matured in terms of thinking.
9. What is your favourite season and why? If you’ve never experienced a different seasons than tell what your favourite flower is.
Lmao ok I’m in Singapore we only get rainy and sunny weather OTL.
But my favourite flower is definitely the cherry blossoms. Cherry blossoms symbolize bright futures, and because it is delicate, it kind of represents purity to me. Somehow, I kind of get a melancholic feel whenever I see Sakuras. But what else I like about Sakuras is that they have a dark side to them. Because they open all at once, they seldom last more than a week or so. They bring joy to people when they sort of sacrifice themselves. And also because I’m a big fan of the memoirs of a geisha, I’ll always remember the lesson of the Cherry Blossoms J You can go look it up if you have to.
10. What must you have done or when or how must you be so you can call yourself happy and successful in life?
I think living my life as it is already has made me happy. I don’t believe in eternal happiness you see, so I’d say that being able to live my own life is happiness. The fact that I get the chance to go through even the bad things that has happened to me, I think that’s what moulds me into me.
11. If I’d grant you 3 wishes of anything, what would you wish?
Three more wishes for each wish
1) Have you ever gone through an emotional and painful period in your life?
2) Has Kpop taught you anything in any way?
3) Do you believe in eternal happiness?
4) Is there anything related to Kpop that you would like to change?
5) What fandom do you belong to?
6) If you belong in any fandom(s), write what you like about it
7) Do you dislike anyone in Kpop? If so, what do you dislike about him/her.
8) Who do you look up to?
9) Ever had a dream with an idol in it?
10) Is your family accepting of Kpop
11) What would you say to your bias(es)?
Thanks for tagging me ^~^
Then you have an angry duck watching this somewhere
Woah I pressed a tag and then suddenly I’m in someone else’s account
I have to cut down on tumblr because my mid years are next week
I’m watching the I Am MV and I can’t stop the tears. They’ve worked so hard, I’m so proud of them.
honestly speaking, sometimes i do get insecure and how the world views me matters a lot. despite being ‘strong’ on the outside, you should know that I really don’t see myself to be very pretty. I’m not trying to be humble, i’m speaking the truth. Is it wrong to tell you how I feel about myself?
It hurts when you say I’m calling myself ugly just to get people to praise me, it really does.